Saturday, July 7, 2007



Dude, wtf? What happened to Charmaine's blog?

Yes oh yes. I've shifted, for good. The blog's not really deleted though... Just got a new url for myself and have ditched the ktsb one. Sounds really corny, or at least I thought so.

I need some privacy already. High time to do so, sheesh. Hate it when people start ripping, talking about you and shit. Oh wait, it's not even talking. The exact word to use is Gossiping. Serious shit man. It sucks, do you know how it feels to having hear people spread weird rumors and have people giving you evils at town?

Okay they don't happen ALL THE TIME but still...

To my close friends: Ask me for the new url! My pleasure to give. :]

To the inquisitive strangers, un-original strangers, gossip mongers and mere nosey little parkers:

BE GONE. BE GONE WITH THE WIND. HAHAHA.